Here is the list of camera I recommend for beginner photographers! Most of these can be purchased at your local camera store, London Drugs, Staples, Bestbuy etc.
- Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 35mm f/1.8G Lens ($229) Best for Nikon cameras that cost less than $1,500
- Nikon 50mm f/1.8G AF-S NIKKOR FX Lens ($219) Best for Nikon cameras that cost more than $1,500
- Canon EF 40mm/2.8 STM Standard Lens, Black ($149 – $199) Super amazing for all Canon models.
- Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 STM Normal Lens for Canon EF Cameras ($199) very good but mostly limited to large areas or outdoors for most Canons.
- Sony Fe 50mm F1.8 (SEL50F18F) – Great for all Sony cameras.
Night Photography Lenses – These can be used for great landscapes as well.
- Tokina 11-16mm f/2.8 AT-X116 Pro DX II ($650) These are for Nikon cameras under $1,500
- Tokina AT-X 16-28mm f/2.8 Pro FX Lens for Nikon ($999) These are for Nikon cameras over $1,500
- Sigma 14mm f/1.8 ART ($1,999) The lens to buy if cost is not important.
- Tokina 11-16mm f/2.8 AT-X116 Pro DX II ($659) For Canon cameras
- Canon EF-S 24mm f / 2.8 STM Lens ($200) Works fine but you get half as much sky as the lens above.
- Sigma 14mm f/1.8 ART ($1,999) The lens to get if cost isn’t an issue.
- Rokinon 14mm F2.8 ($800) For Sony cameras